|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
A community focussed organisation based in the Inner Eastern Suburbs are currently seeking an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst.
In this busy role, you will be supporting the internal staff while they are going through an expansion.
- An experienced customer focused Service Desk Analyst who can provide quality support for IT related issues to users via phone, email or face to face.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft technologies e.g. MS Office, Active Directory, Exchange.
- Create and maintain login Active Directory accounts
- ITIL qualified and MCP Certified is preferred but not essential
- Experience working with SharePoint & MS Lync will be looked upon favourably
- A motivated individual that is dedicated to providing efficient and friendly customer support.
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and will proactively follow up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
There are multiple positions available, so if you know anyone within your network with the relevant skills please get them to send their CV to Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au
Charterhouse offer a referral scheme – If we successfully place your friend you will receive a $100 David Jones Voucher*