|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
You will be joining community focused organisation who are seeking someone with a strong background within O365 and SharePoint who is able to assist them with an implementation project.
This is an exciting position based in the outer South East Suburbs to join a high performing and engaging team to hit the ground running on the project. Initially a 6 month contract that is highly likely to be extended.
- Hands on administration with O365 admin portal
- Develop, configure and maintain SharePoint portals, custom solutions, sites, pages, document libraries
- Design and publish Power BI reports Work with stakeholders and third party vendors.
- Run workshops around O365 implementations/migrations
- Extensive experience and knowledge of O365 including SharePoint, Power BI, Teams, Planner, One Drive, Flows etc, with a strong preference to automating tasks
- Experience with working on Implementations and Migrations to O365
- Experience with Windows Servers and Desktop is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to internal and external customers
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage third party vendors regarding system improvements, issue resolution, project timelines, and availability
- All day parking near by
- Collaborative team,
- high performing team
- Flexible hours
- Long term contract 6 months with view to extend.
- Be a pivotal part of the O365 project
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.