|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Growing not-for-profit organisation
- Eastern suburbs - Great office location, close to public transport
- Busy & varied role within a supportive team
Support this innovative, highly regarding not-for-profit organisation, whom are growing at a rapid pace. As Executive Assistant & Shared Services Coordinator you will be responsible for providing high level support to a very busy Senior Leader, be heavily involved in committee meetings, complex report writing and liaise with external stakeholders
Use of initiative is key to this role and previous experience supporting at Executive Management level is paramount. The role will involve traditional EA duties as well as being responsible for fairly technical reporting.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Extensive diary and email management
- Meeting co-ordination
- Minute taking, agendas and document preparation
- Processing invoices, expenses and booking travel
- Organizing leave requests Office management and facilities
- Report writing and consolidation
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high level administration support role
- Exposure working in a fast paced, multi-faceted organisation
- Advanced knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise at providing diary management and minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- A methodical calm & positive attitude towards work
Interviews will be taking place asap for an immediate start.
If you want to be part of a highly regarded establishment who strive to provide the very best to the community, then please apply today or email email@example.com for further details. All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion.