|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 2 years ago|
About the role
I am looking for an experienced site administrator for a one month temporary position starting immediately. This is a full time role paying up to $35+Super p.h based in Mascot.
Duties to include:
- Provide administrative support to the Project Management team;
- Assessing subcontractor claims/invoices;
- Perform data entry and timesheet management.
I am looking for candidates with the following:
- Have a strong site administrative background;
- Have high level written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently communicate with subcontractors on behalf of the project;
- Have transferrable skills in accounts payable, receivable and timesheet management;
- Strong computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Excel;
- Be confident and comfortable working in a construction site environment;
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Be able to commence IMMEDIATELY.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now!