|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
One of our government clients is looking for a Software Asset Manager / Specialist who will be responsible for the management of Software acquisition, compliance, renewals, life cycle planning and costing.
This role will be based within the Service Management Team and work closely with the IT Commercial Team. You may be required to get involved in ITIL Service Asset and Configuration Management. The role is to ensure that all configuration items (Cis) / assets are identified, recorded an in the configuration management database (CMDB) and any associated discovery tools.
You will also work closely with the IT Commercial team to ensure no financial exposure to the organization. The must also ensure that the IT Personnel complies with the following Customer requirements for the project.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering efficient and effective Software Asset Management best practice and processes.
- A good working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools and best practice methods.
- Proven ability to implement measurement, analysis and reporting of service standards.
- Proven effective oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and influencing skills in a complex IT environment with a proven record of success.
- Proven ability to implement processes that span multiple areas of control including federated and outsourced service providers.
- Proven ability to operate within the values of impartiality, integrity, trust, service accountability and safety, and to carry out responsibilities with professionalism, fairness and commitment, and to do so in order to place the customer at the centre of all that is produced and delivered.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
How to apply
To apply please send your most recently updated resume to email@example.com