|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $58 p/h + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Contract Until 30/11/18
- Up to $58 p/h + super (7.6hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Stakeholder Engagement Officer to engage stakeholders and communities involved in a multi-billion-dollar program.
- Communicate information regarding the program to communities and stakeholders involved
- Gauge sentiment of the public and build support for the program.
- Manage media requirements when required
- Develop and implement community and stakeholder management plans and activities
- Monitor, analyse and present feedback on a continual basis on areas of performance that are critical for stakeholder and community support
- Provide advice and guidance on the production of customer collateral including publications, presentations, consultation and information material across community and stakeholder groups
- Manage a junior engagement officer
- Some driving and overnight travel outside of Sydney will be involved in the role
- Proven experience with in Stakeholder engagement
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to organise events for communities and media
- Experience within the Government
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448 / email@example.com