|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading, Second-Tier practice in Melbourne in search for a Audit Supervisor. This is an exciting opportunity for career driven professionals with a blend of technical and intangible attributes, to be part of this truly client-centric team that is growing rapidly. There are also extensive progression opportunities to Manager, and later on Partner, within this practice.
As a Supervisor within the Audit practice you will have a wide range of duties;
- Delivering a unique perspective and offering to clients by leveraging your own experience and the global best practice.
- Developing a strong understanding of the diverse client portfolio, with a focus on assisting in building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Seek out, maintain, and bolster relationships with client stakeholders.
- Play an integral role in designing and developing solutions for our clients.
- Supervise workflow for the juniors, intermediates and senior's within the external audit team.
A proven leader, you will strive to make an impact that matters with your team members and clients alike. Your personal attributes and qualities will also encompass;
- Prior experience in external audit as well as leading and maintaining high performing teams.
- Exemplary technical Audit knowledge, complemented by a broader commercial and financial understanding.
- You will have polished communications skills with an ability to influence and advise stakeholders of all levels
- Diverse industry experience and broad commercial acumen
What's on offer?
- Fantastic progression opportunities to Manager level and Partner level.
- Great internal culture with a collaborative team.
- Market-leading training and development opportunities.
- Chance to work for a market-leading brand.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please get in contact with Daniel Ball on email@example.com.