|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Central Location
- 3-month contract with possible 6-month extension
About the Company:
The core of this business is the delivery of emergency out-of-hospital health care and transport services. While this continues to be their primary focus, they also recognise the value of developing community safety and prevention programs.
About the Role:
The Support Reconciliation Officer Position is primarily responsible for the reconciliation of bank deposits against system totals, in order to identify and report on any discrepancies between actual amounts banked, and what’s reported from the product system.
The role directly reports to the Reconciliation Officer for day to day activities & Team Leader - Finance & Business Operations.
Duties to include:
- Support the Team Leader by providing advice relating to policies, procedures and systems that enable effective and timely reconciliations in a continually changing service delivery environment
- Match actual bank deposits to deposit entries by the product system, using the Blackline exception management tool and investigate and resolve banking discrepancies
- Review daily transactions of unreconciled banking items, including errors in deposits, unidentified bank deposits, dishonoured cheques, direct debits (EPAY), E-chargebacks and BPAY reversals
- Investigate and resolve banking issues relating to missing cheques and money orders
- Investigate banking issues relating to double dips and system failures and report these via the Blackline exception management tool
- Assist with the month end account reconciliations in Blackline by closing out items and identifying reconciling items
- Relevant tertiary Finance qualifications
- Experience in a high volume transactional business environment
- Experience using large ERP system e.g SAP, Oracle etc.