|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
A well-established Australian mortgage brokers are experiencing a fast period of growth and are now looking for a System Analyst to join their dynamic team commissions team.
- Process loan status updates in CRM systems and resolve Commissions exceptions within policy and on time. Monitor systems and update loans status details accurately and on time and resolve hard exceptions within agreed timeframes.
- Develop and foster a one team mentality amongst all by being the conduit and interface between the staff and Aussie departments/personnel * Personally deliver and in turn set a standard of outstanding customer contact & experience Administration
- Monitor relevant systems and process loan status changes as required, updating the relevant ops in the appropriate systems.
- Investigate and resolve Commissions processing exceptions accurately and on time as required.
- Respond to brokers queries and requests appropriately in a timely manner
- Assist other aspects of commissions processing as required
- Process, calculate and reconcile Non mortgage payments
- Regular system testing to ensure fixers or enhancements meet requirement
Minimum qualifications, skill, experience or characteristics this person needs to have to succeed in this job.
- Knowledge & Experience e.g. qualifications or indicative years of experience
- Accounts transactional processing in AP, AR or Commissions.
- Practical / Specialist/Technical Skills: e.g. Keyboard, Software Distribution, etc
- Intermediate Excel (Pivots, lookups)
- Other Characteristics, Skills, Competencies and Leadership Capabilities
- Work within a team but with limited supervision
- Engage and motivate other Commissions team members
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun fast paced passionate team, please forward on your resume to email@example.com