|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Our community focused client based in the South East are looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join the team on an initial 3 month contract.
This role will see you manage and maintain the corporate systems to enhance functionality, manage upgrades and provide solutions for the organisation.
- Provide technical support to business
- Lead the testing and implementation on new systems and upgrades
- Investigate opportunities with service units in order to enhance and fully utilise functionality within
- corporate systems
- Investigate opportunities for improved integration of core systems resulting in integration of
- systems providing increased productivity and data quality.
- Use Query tools such as Crystal Reports or MS Reporting Services to extract data from systems to
- facilitate ad hoc reports for the business
- Proven experience in managing system upgrades including testing of new
- Releases, specifically wed based systems
- Demonstrated experience in business intelligence and report writing using e.g. Crystal
- Reports or SQL Reporting Services, preferably with knowledge of SQL server functions.
- Previously developed analytical, problem solving, organisational and time management
- skills, to prioritise responsibilities within resources available and set timelines to achieve the
- specific departmental objectives.
- Preferred systems – Tech One, Merit, Objective
If this sounds like you – APPLY NOW!