|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
I am currently working with a community focused client in the South Western Suburbs based right by the beach, who are looking for an experienced Systems Support Analyst.
This role will see you join a collaborative team to undertake business requirements and analysis to identify and maximise opportunities to use information and technology to improve business processes and reporting as well as responsible for providing professional system administration and support, application and database services.
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit reporting requirements, and translate non-technical requirements into technical reporting requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain reports and business intelligence (BI) solutions and toolkits.
- Investigate opportunities with business units to enhance and fully utilise functionality within corporate systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level escalation support to Service Desk Officers
- Assist in the development and delivery of training sessions when required
- Administer enterprise databases ensuring high degree of data integrity and security, high performance, and availability.
- Maintain database servers including upgrades and patches maintenance plans
- Platforms: MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Windows IIS, and Office 365
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data analysis, querying and reporting including MSSQL Reporting Services and Microsoft Power BI.
- Highly developed analytical and investigative skills, and a proven ability to understand and capture business and system requirements.
- Experience testing, implementation, and support a range of software applications and systems.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!