|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a leading international law firm with beautiful offices located in the heart of the CBD. This firm works with some exceptional brands and have a wonderful corporate culture, with some great social, sporting and health benefits to match.
Following a restructure, the firm has a number of exciting new Team Assistant roles available. These positions will see successful candidates providing a diverse range of general administrative support to wider administrative and legal teams.
Successful candidates will receive all training required to perform their role.
Some of the responsibilities involved will include:
- Providing support to various departments
- General administrative duties
- Drafting and amending documents
- Monthly billing
To be considered for one of these fantastic opportunities, candidates should possess:
- At least 1-2 years of office administrative experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Experience in a professional firm environment is desired, however not essential
How to apply
For more information regarding these roles, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.