|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a leading personal injury law firm with beautiful offices located in the heart of the CBD. This firm has wonderful corporate culture, with a fantastic and supportive nature.
An exciting temporary opportunity has recently become available within the team that will see the successful candidate providing administrative support to multiple departments, including:
- Opening files;
- Drafting and amending correspondence and other documents;
- Scanning and filing documents;
- Booking medico-legal appointments; and
- Other general administrative duties.
- To apply you will need to have recent experience as a legal secretary or an EA within plaintiff insurance.
- You must also possess strong Microsoft office skills and experience with legal software.
- You will need to be a quick learner and enjoy the challenge of jumping straight into a new role.
How to apply
Please apply now via the link below for immediate consideration, or call Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.