|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Working for a first-rate practice
- Work with three extraordinary Partners and team of Lawyers
- Competitive salary and exceptional benefits package
- Exposure to high net worth matters and leading clients
Recognised as “industry specialists” our client seeks to appoint a Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Associate to join an award-wining team, advising and drafting agreements on new business, contractual work for new projects, licensing and rights distribution in this ever-changing space.
Working alongside a team of three prestigious Partners as well as commercial lawyers, you will gain exposure in representing high-value international clients within the Private and Public sectors. The TMT/ IP team consistently ranks in the Legal 500 and Chambers law directories and Partners are known to be made up young.
With the support of a renowned team, will be allowed the autonomy to build upon a progressive client base and drive business forward. Competitive salary + exceptional benefits available.
With a reputation for excellence, this firm is renowned for the level of service it provides to all clients. As a Top-tier law firm, they can offer a competitive salary and benefits in line with other national firms, this is a rare opportunity to develop your career within a busy team.
- TMT Associate with a minimum of 5 Yrs. PQE
- A desire and capacity to work on high-profile and challenging matters
- Strong knowledge across the technology and media industries
- Up-to-date on the latest developments and innovations
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are required
- Excellent knowledge of commercial and corporate law
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com