|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
One of the worlds largest accounting and consulting firms is looking to bring in an experienced Tax professional to help lead and grow the division throughout the next phase of growth.
As a member of the advisory team you will be helping clients navigate their way through complex tax issues, providing sound advice and managing regulatory change.
The team has experienced significant growth as of late due to several high-profile client wins which has created this opportunity.
The firm prides itself on the training and development of it’s staff and operates from a highly modern head office in Sydney which provides one of the best working environments in the industry.
- Income Tax Advisory, Tax structuring & Tax planning
- Tax matters related to trusts and estate planning
- Preparation of M&A tax advice, including due diligence reports
- Identify risks and in turn apply global and local risk procedures
- Complete client engagements to a high standard and within agreed time frames
- Training and mentoring of juniors and seniors
- Involvement in business development activities alongside the partners
- CA and/or CTA qualified
- Master of Tax is viewed favorably
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to listed clients would be an advantage but not mandatory
- A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients in depth
- Strong mentorship and leadership skills with a passion for developing junior members of your team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link.