|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Looking for an experienced Team Assistant with solid Marketing experience to join a Global, highly regarded Firm in Melbourne’s CBD.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting Directors providing diary management, travel coordination, internal communications, expense and credit card reconciliation
- Respond to client enquiries on behalf of executives within the team
- Preparing invoices/ expenses
- Produce all marketing collateral including creating sales brochures, drop cards and mail outs on Photoshop and arranging printing, organizing professional property photography and completing advertisement text, completing all window-shop materials
- EDMs and Email Marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you will have:
- InDesign experience
- Experience in a similar role.
- A background in marketing.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure, and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills