|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$28 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Full time, temporary with the opportunity to go permanent
- Immediate start, $28+Super
As the Team Assistant you will be supporting the Director along with his team of 8 with all administrative duties along with diary management and travel arrangements,
This is a full time position based in the CBD working for a reputable Engineering firm. The role is paying up to $28+Super p/h and is due to start next week and is being offered on an on-going basis.
You must have:
- The ability to show initiative and prioritize work accordingly
- Prior experience supporting senior management in an administrative role
- Overseeing events and presentations when required
- The ability to manage a heavy workload and maintain flexibility to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating and delivering projects
- Professional and able to work across several tasks at one time
- Arrange travel for a number of staff and coordinate team members and meetings
- Manage expenses for applicable staff members
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to the team
- Producing reports and presentations
- Answering of phones
- Updating of contracts
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current system
Working within a collaborative and dynamic environment this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The role has potential to be extended however candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply!