|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience, ideally in a recruitment / sales environment
- Time management skills, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills - both internal and external relationships
- Initiative, problem solving and sound judgment in responding to the demands of the role
- Ability to work as part of a team
About the Company: Charterhouse Medical is a global recruitment company. We provide value added recruitment consulting and advisory services to a wide range of national and international clients and candidates. One of the most dynamic medical recruitment teams was created to provide clinical placements across Australia and New Zealand - Charterhouse Medical. We have become famous for our rewarding culture, cohesive team dynamic and 'work hard, play hard' mentality.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator with strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritising skills to join our team of Candidate Managers. Each day will be busy, and there is no doubt that no two will be the same. You will be liaising with both clients and candidates daily, so a strong customer service focus is essential to truly succeed in this role.
This is a hands on role, and will require a mature, intelligent and driven candidate with a strong worth ethic who loves a challenge.
Days will involve:
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants in the area of Health Specialists
- Database Support - ensuring candidates and clients details and communication correspondence is up to date
- File Management
- Client and Candidate Liaison, both local and national
- Organising travel and accommodation for candidates
- Ensuring Legislation and Compliance requirements are met
- Credentialling of Candidates
- First point of contact for Candidate Care