|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the company
My client is a global property management specialist, with a team of seasoned real estate professionals who have a proven track record of active management and successful repositioning of office, retail and logistical assets.
About the role
A position has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic Team Assistant who will be required to ensure the team are supported in all aspects of their role. This role is key to the success of the team and seen a vital higher for my client!
You will be required to:
- Diary support and meeting management to 2/3 senior leaders
- Administration support to a team of around 10
- Co-ordination of weekly updates for the team and wider business
- Expense & Travel Management
- Invoice management & processing
- Collation of WH&S reporting with Property Managers
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritise workloads and work autonomously
- Strong & clear communication skills
- Capacity to administer existing databases
- Create, develop and establish clear administrative procedures
- You must have FULL working rights to be considered for this role, Australian citizens only.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com