|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the Company:
A large and successful construction business who pride themselves on delivering only the best quality products and services are looking for a Team Assistant to become an integral part of their team.
About the Role:
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Appointment scheduling, ensuring all documentation required prior is sent to the client
- Organise team meetings, prepare the itinerary, take minutes and compile project memos
- Respond to both internal and external correspondence
- Alerting team members of upcoming deadlines
- Running ADHOC errands
- Collate data and input into computer systems for team members to analyse, project results and include in reports
- Prepare written reports by adding attractive covers, list of terms, page numbers and tables of contents
- Event management
- Make travel arrangements - flights, rental cars, accommodation
- Research conference itineraries and filter to the team the important seminar details
- Oversee budgets - keep track of project expenses and purchase receipts and log details into accounting software
- The perfect person will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships and have a high attention to detail.
- Previous experience within an administration role is essential and individuals who have worked in a similar role in Construction Industry in the past will be at an advantage.
- You must have intermediate skills on Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click apply now! Job reference JN-162697