|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Working for an iconic Property & Construction brand, in Melbourne's CBD on a full time permanent basis. You will be working within an established, friendly team where you will be managing allqueries, administration and creative duties. You will need to be proactive and be able to work autonomously.
- Providing high quality administrative support to the sales team
- Assist with meeting preparation
- Data entry into system; updating spreadsheets
- Supporting team leaders with a variety of projects, presentations, reports, web and media content
- Diary and email management
- Gather and collate information to assist with the preparation of reports
- Managing communication flow including invitations & EDMs
- Organizing Client meetings and functions
- Previous administration and reception experience 2-3 years minimum
- Microsoft Office Suite - Indesign – IM’s and EDM’s
- Strong relationship management skills
- Confident and willing to learn with excellent attention to detail along with the ability to work in a very fast paced busy team.
- Must be able to start immediately
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic Invoicing and accounts experience not essential
- Positive working culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in social events
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace