|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
An incredible and rare opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to work for a leading firm in it’s field. Supporting a team of 9 within the Melbourne offices in addition to keeping close liaison with the Sydney team too. You will be part of a global organisation operating in 17 countries across the Asia Pacific region alone, with over 140 years of history. A fantastic culture with ongoing training provided.
A few key responsibilities will include:
- Arranging team travel.
- Provide support in arranging meetings, booking rooms and internal catering.
- Diary management.
- Expense claim processing.
- Managing technology equipment requests.
- Supporting sales team.
- Supporting the Marketing head.
- Event management including venue, catering, invitation and RSVP management
- Maintain functional office space including ordering of office stationary.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- A proven track record to work successfully in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in a large, multinational corporate environment, ideally financial services.
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Word and Excel and Salesforce
- Pro-active, with the ability to resolve problems employing a methodical, common sense approach.
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability multi-task across a range of competing demands
Please note, no Working Holiday Visa applicants will be considered.