|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and driven Admin professional
- Working in the heart of the CBD, stunning offices!
- Excellent salary and package
This role is designed to be key Admin support to several Senior Leaders and their team to create an organised & efficient work environment by providing high level administration support.
About the company
My client is a well-established Australian financial services company that specialise in all different consumer loans, this company has been operating for more than 20 years and is a leader in their field.
About the role
This role is designed to support the Customer Contact Centre (CCC) Leadership Team and the CCC Team to create an organised & efficient work environment by providing administration support.
You will be required to:
- Diary management and email management for the Head of and Senior Manager
- General office management, completing property maintenance requests.
- Support with presentations (ie coordination of input to presentations)
- Organise communication and events ie R&R, Social Committee, off sites, and events etc
- Admin associated with recruitment, on boarding, induction of new employees & departure of employees
- Complete general administrative functions including ordering stationery and other office requirements
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and inter personal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years in an Administration role is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office – specifically Word, PowerPoint and excel
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org