|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and driven Team Coordinator
- Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment within an IT Project Management team
- 9 month maternity leave cover
This is an exciting opportunity to join the IT Project Management team, working closely with senior leaders, you'll be responsible for supporting the team in general administration duties.
About the role
The primary purpose of the Team Coordinator (IT) is to partner with and support, the two Heads of IT and their teams as they lead the development and execution of the IT strategic agenda and to coordinate the team around delivery.
You will be required to:
- Understand the strategic agenda of the IT team in order to provide strategic support and assistance
- iExpenses, raising, receipting and closing Purchase orders for IT
- Assist in the daily management of the Executive(s) workflow by intercepting incoming communications & correspondence, prioritising tasks and filtering through necessary actions.
- Calendar management including making adjustments to invitations & timing as required
- Facilitates building and floor inductions, coordination of seating and accommodation moves for IT
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Experience supporting and coordinating high-performing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills; able to work effectively in a team and on an individual basis
- Proactive, forward thinking, efficient and discreet with a high attention to detail
- An interested in IT and/or IT is preferable but not essential to the position
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org