|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
My client works within the commercial, tax, and business advisory space. They are a boutique accounting firm based in Sydney with offices in Asia.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to work for a boutique accounting firm located in the CBD. This team requires a proactive and flexible Team Coordinator, someone who is happy to help and be the office all-rounder.
If you have any accounting experience this would be beneficial but not essential for this position.
You will be required to:
- Administration duties, supporting the Directors and the wider team of around 15
- Answering incoming telephone calls and screening/messages of calls when required for team members
- Staff amenities including ordering kitchen groceries and office supplies
- Meeting room management, organising catering and other resources required for meetings
- Daily banking and receipting of payments received, processing of invoices as required
- Manage Electronic Lodgements with the ATO and other government organisations
- Processing and preparation of corporate secretarial documents for clients and monitor due dates and liaise with clients accordingly
- Polished presentation and impeccable customer service
- Clear communication skills with a highly professional phone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft application (Word, Outlook)
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual, enthusiastic and friendly by nature
- Be a team player who can work autonomously
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org