|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
My client is looking for a strong team leader who can look after a small team of 6, you must be able to come in and hit the ground running for a 3-month contract, can manage a team and to come from a government background
- Up to $70p/h
- A strong interest in working in a company with the right culture Great payroll legislation knowledge
- Leadership and management experience in a payroll team Previous experience in a similar Payroll Manager or Team leader role
- Experience working within a payroll transformation projects
- Ability to have fun whilst leading and multi-tasking
- workers compensation
- Knowledge of payroll processes, taxation, superannuation & payroll tax legislation
- SAP User
- Government policies and procedures
- Manage complex and competing demands with multiple stakeholders whilst meeting customer expectations.
- Optimise the resource allocation to minimise user down-time and maximise productivity.
- Maintaining currency of knowledge in the areas of best practice payroll, superannuation, salary packaging and entitlement administration, public sector policy and legislation and imparting key changes quickly and effectively to team and to stakeholders.
- Background in a government background
- SAP User
- Great communication and written skills
Please send updated resume to email@example.com