|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This leading ASX listed client has recently been going through a large transformation of work and currently has a need for a Technical BA to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part work on a variety of technical projects where you will play a pivotal role in understanding the technicalities behind systems and have a strong comprehension of SAP and process maps.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Facilitation of workshops including requirements gathering sessions
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements * Showcase the products to project stakeholders
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- Perform other duties as directed To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Strong Technical BA background
- SAP experience, WebMaster highly desirable
- Previously worked for a Retail / FMCG organisation.
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.