|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This globally recognised company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent programs now in place, the need for a Technical BA has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques. You will have a strong background working with UX / UI and Product teams, be passionate about delivery and working in a team based environment.
- The Senior Agile Business Analyst serves as a liaison between the product/project and the business community, works with business partners to analyze business requirements, and reviews/produces specifications for product or system changes.
- The Senior Agile Business Analyst will assist with the Product Owner engagement, backlog management and acceptance criteria definition.
- The Senior Agile Business Analyst will also serve as a knowledgeable resource on tools and techniques to improve the development, collection, analysis and reporting of information.
- In addition the Senior Agile Business Analyst will be responsible for the coaching and mentoring of junior to mid- level business analysts and development of the Qantas Loyalty Agile Framework specifically relating to the Business Analysis field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Product Owner and key stakeholders to discover and categorise high-level user stories
- Work with the Product Owner to develop detailed user stories from the high-level user stories
- Work with the Scrum team to break down large user stories to small sprint size stories
- Work with the Scrum Master/Delivery Manager and the Product owner to lead or participate in User Story estimation sessions
- Ensure documentation is updated with any clarifications during development
- Engage with the Product Owner to ensure that their business priority is reflected in the story breakdown and sprint planning
- Be a point of contact for the assigned Scrum Team to provide clarification on user stories where required to ensure their correct understanding of the initiatives and individual user stories
- Ensures required assets such as wireframes, visual design and copy are ready for development
- Facilitate communication between Product Owner(s) and the developers on the assigned Scrum Team
- Gather and define short term definitions within a User stories * Provide input into and assess solutions and ideas
- Facilitate and / or participate in Business requirements & process design sessions, using a variety of requirements gathering techniques
- Conduct research and mapping of existing processes and critical technology components
- Facilitate discovery workshops with Product Owners, business SME’s, IT and process leads/change analysts
- Assess the risks of various solutions and work with the Product Owners(s) to prioritise competing business demands
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Teams with the Product Owner
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Proactive individual that shows initiation
- Previous experience working in unstructured IT environments
- Previous experience working in Loyalty organisations desireable
- Previous experience working in omni channel delivery
- Working understanding of Accessibility standards (eg WCAG 2.0 AA)
- Thorough understanding of mobile applications and web technologies
- Understanding of digital analytics such as Adobe Omniture
- Excellent facilitation skills across varying business and IT areas
- Ability to present and articulate using a variety of verbal, written and visual methods where appropriate to a diverse range of audiences
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Knowledge of flow charting, data mapping and other structures analysis tools and techniques
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Generates enthusiasm among team members
- Facilitates effective team interaction
- Facilitating change within a business, as a result of new or changed digital or business process changes
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.