|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading public practice in search of suitable candidates for a Technical Audit Manager position. This is a unique role that offers the successful applicant the chance to work for a highly reputable practice during a period of growth, both in market-share form their competitors and new clients. Furthermore, there is a positive and collaborative working environment on offer with this position; our client truly values training & development and cross-function communication through their open and interactive office plan.
The purpose of the position is to lead the application of best-practice technical auditing standards internally with the firm's clients in mind. The primary stakeholders to this individual will be Partners, senior management and audit functions during the course of engagement and liaising with clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Technical advice to be provided, consistent with internal policies.
- Preparation of technical updates relating to Australian standards that cover current issues.
- Technical publications for auditing focus groups internally.
- Reviews of audit reports, including commentary.
- Provide consistent assurance training.
- Maintenance of systems methodology.
The successful applicant will have prior experience in similar positions. They will have a background in dealing with senior stakeholders and being a technical leader internally, with the mindset of upholding practice's personalised and relationship-driven values concerning the client base. The ideal candidate will have:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- At least 7 years of technical-auditing experience within practice or a regulatory body.
- Detailed knowledge of Australian & New Zealand auditing standards.
- Proven experience in senior stakeholder management.
- Proven experience in training staff.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply to the position or contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com.