|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
In your new role, you will provide technical and project support services for the Civil discipline to assist in the coordination of the asset management programs across the network.
- Prepare tender and contract bid documents to award work to external contractors based on merit and capability.
- Manage and deliver minor projects as required. Provide field supervision of minor works on the rail corridor
- Provide input to report on infrastructure maintenance performance and inspection systems and projects being undertaken.
- Provide advice and assistance to the Civil discipline in their use of the Intranet, the interpretation of such Policies and Procedures and compliance with the Engineering Standards
- Provide timely and accurate technical services and advice to support the Network including managing interfaces, critical spares and services searches.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or practical experience within an operational engineering rail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in rail network infrastructure maintenance
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, influencing skills and able to use systems including maintenance management systems, work processing and spreadsheet programs, e-mail and communications
- Valid NSW Class C driver’s license
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply