|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This global Financial company is a leader of their space and has consistently been regarded as a top employer due to their varying project work, company culture and progressive flexible working style. In this role you will play a pivotal part in delivering software technology enhancements and upgrades leading the project team to ensure project outcomes are achieved. You will enjoy working with both Business and Technical stakeholder in a collaborative and engaging environment.
- Delivery of software technology enhancements and upgrades according to program scope.
- Performing on-going risk management, scheduling and reporting
- Managing client relationships
- Leading the project team to ensure projects outcomes are achieved
- Managing project budget and forecast cash flows / milestones
- Experienced Tech PM working for Fin Tech or Financial Exchange environments
- AGILE qualification
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Risk assessment planning and mitigation
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453