|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
An incredible opportunity to work for an Global Law Firm, operating in over 37 offices across 22 countries. Offices are located in Melbourne’s buzzing CBD, with fantastic transport links across the whole City.
As a Legal Secretary, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of legal documents and correspondence;
- MS Word processing;
- Managing case files;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Telephone call screening;
- Travel arrangements;
- Preparing bills and opening entries;
- Time entry for authors’ timesheets;
- Preparation of spreadsheets and presentation slides; and
- Reception coverage and other ad hoc duties when needed.
- Responsible for submitting expenses
- Supporting around 3-4 Associates and/or Partners
To be successful in the post you will have:
- Must have at least 2+ years or more experience as a Legal Secretary.
- Excellent MS Office skills and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment,
This role is an ASAP start. – An amazing opportunity to work for a company with a fantastic culture.