|Posted:||2 months ago|
Part of the FMCG industry, this global organisation will be looking to hire a Test Analyst to join their local team of 150 people. This will be a fixed term opportunity for 12 months with potential to be extended.
Supporting the Tech Lead & functional/business stakeholders, you will be integral to the development of the test plans, UAT & integration stages. This position requires FMCG experience for this role e.g. understanding supply chains, sales orders etc.
- Applications pilot test plan development & execution
- Solution stress test planning & execution
- SIT test plan development & execution
- UAT test script & plan development
- UAT test plan execution with business & functional leads
- Key engagement with stakeholders
Known for their respectful, collaborative and agile working environment, they embrace employee happiness e.g. casual dress!
- Free onsite parking
- 3pm finish on Friday
- Casual dress
- 10.5% Super
- Social, outgoing & open plan culture
- Ability to work 1 day from home a week
- Free products - as much as you like
How to apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Suzanne Howe on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.