|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is prominent and diverse firm. Known as a “powerhouse” firm, established globally across the Intellectual space for offering “practical and collaborative” advice in this area.
The IP, TCC, Media Group is a broad-based practice group built around IP expertise, industry knowledge in the technology and communications sector, and experience in regulatory and content issues for converging media. You will be offered excellent autonomy from the off-set while you grow with the practice.
The chosen IP/Trademark Associate will be joining an established and growing team. Reporting directly to Partner, you will receive guidance through a structured mentoring program as well as a competitive salary. The work will be varied, from regulatory advice to more specialised trade mark registration, distribution, agency arrangements, franchising and privacy matters.
- Work with highly-regarded Partners focusing on Trademark prosecution matters
- Areas of expertise include brand strategy, IP litigation, digital copyright, government procurement, defence contracting, pharma, defamation and telco
- Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
- Associate with 4+ years PQE to focus on Trademark prosecution work
- Experience in trade mark search analysis and advice, filing and prosecution of applications, running opposition and removal proceedings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player.
- Sound IP/Trademark law expertise across the full range of areas above, with good commercial skills and awareness
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org