|Posted:||3 months ago|
As a Melbourne Education provider, employing over 400 staff, they are currently developing their technology to support schools into the future. They require an IT Trainer to come on board to help deliver complex program of work - for a fixed term 2 year contract.
- The role will require you to work closely with the staff, schools and vendors.
- An integral role in the success of the training delivery to schools across Victoria / the delivery of training, conducting evaluation assessments of course outcomes, updating of data within training environment to reflect course content, in alignment with the approved training model.
You will need experience:
- As a trainer delivering training to end users within a complex ICT Program of Work
- Governing and scheduling courses
- In development training evaluation assessing course met desired training outcomes.
- Stakeholder Management - facilitating training workshops
- Developing customer relationships.
- In relevant education sector - schools etc.
- Excellent communication skills / organisation / time management
- A drivers licence
Please APPLY or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to have a confidential discussion.