|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator for a 10 month fixed term contract that is due to commence in November 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator/HR Professional to be facilitating the training and development of a large scale business transformation program. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar position and have experience in working within an end to end project environment.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, adaptable and comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines.
Duties within the role will include:
- Coordinate in-house and external training programs
- Coordinate the logistics and communications across the program including project staff, internal and external stakeholders and Super Users
- Facilitate the delivery of all training resources and materials
- Lead with the coordination of meetings and training sessions
- Manage room bookings, set up and delivery of the training modules including resources, materials and catering requirements
- Manage and oversee the end to end training program and report on its success and delivery
- Identify the needs of additional training requirements with Super Users and Program Leads
- Ensure all training materials and resources are published and maintained on the internet/intranet
- 3-5 years experience in a Training and Development focused position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team
- Be experienced in leading training and development programs in a previous role
- SAP experience is highly advantageous
- Results orientated
How to apply
Please press the Apply Button Now to apply for this position.