|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$100,000 + super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
My client is a well known reputable business based in Sydney's Western Suburbs.
They require an experienced Treasury candidate to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Experience across Fleet / Lease management is essential | Financial Services or Banking along with a background in Accounting and exposure in securitisation reporting.
Exposure to interest rate swaps along with data analytical skills is essential also.
This opportunity is full time permanent paying $95k/$100k+super.
You will be responsible for securitisation and investor reporting.
General overview of duties inc:
- Daily cash summarizing and allocating between investor facilities
- Monitoring lease portfolio performance
- Creating tranches and transferring leases to securitization
- Securitization cash reporting and system reporting (Bynx)
- Accurate and timely movement and reconciliation of funds
- Creating monthly reporting packages and paying investors
- Portfolio investigations and performance monitoring using data analytics tools
Please note essential criteria stated is required as well as only Permanent Residents or Australian / NZ Citizens can apply due to this role being permanent.