|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
A global leading player within Credit & Surety space is seeking the administrative support of an Underwriting Assistant.
Company and role
This company have a global presence within the Surety space and a leading reputation.
Already a sizeable local outfit, they go from strength to strength coming into the new financial year with a recent merge.
Now looking to continue strengthening their local outfit by appointing an Underwriting Assistant to help streamline processes and manage administrative work loads.
- In this role you will be required to support the Surety Underwriters and teams’ efforts in managing administrative documentation for new / existing business.
- Responsible for a range of administrative tasks such as processing endorsements, renewals and MTAs.
- Research, understand and monitor market/product conditions and trends.
To work alongside Underwriters where you’ll then be better placed when assisting with clients.
My client is looking for a junior Insurance professional to help assist the Underwriters with a range of administrative duties.
- A minimum of 6 months General Insurance experience working in either Underwriting or Broking.
- Administratively competent, diligent and efficient.
- Ideally having spent time providing admin support for numerically challenging business lines. NOT imperative.
- Confident interpersonal skills with the ability to build whilst maintain market relationships. Be able to adapt to various personnel as you’ll work with several Underwriters and people in the business/market.
- An educational background in Finance, Business, Science or technical/numerical based courses will prove advantageous. NOT imperative.
- Let’s talk in more detail on the phone 02 9641 2479 – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to firstname.lastname@example.org REF #JN-166165