|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $90 p/h + super
- Initial 6-month contract
NSW Government agency is looking for a WHS Manager to join their team in the CBD of Sydney.
You will provide specialist infrastructure WHS recommendations, form strong relationships with the relevant stakeholders and support the development of effective work, health and safety solutions.
- Support the performance, evaluation and improvement of the WHS business strategy and overarching WHS management systems
- Establish and foster authentic working partnerships to collaborate and produce a sound vision of WHS which will promote the development of strategic WHS knowledge and safe practices
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to create a WHS culture
- Monitor WHS Project Managers and Contractors performance and overseeing incidents investigations
- Oversee the delivery of monthly WHS reporting requirements, safety educational programs, and inspections and audits
- Extensive experience in a similar Health and Safety capacity
- Proven experience managing the WHS of construction projects with a value over $40m
- Professional Qualifications & memberships
- Strong understanding of relevant NSW Health and safety legislation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge regarding HSEQ is highly desirable
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448.