|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About our client
Our client is one of Australia’s largest Plaintiff Injury firms and they are currently looking for a bright and outgoing paralegal to join their fast-growing Workers Compensation team. This newly created role will see you working as part of a team of paralegals assisting their legal teams with drafting of applications, statements and other documents as well as administrative tasks. With spectacular views of the Sydney CBD and its surroundings, regular social events, sporting teams and more, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal looking to further their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients;
- Legal research;
- Preparing and editing documents, correspondence and accounts;
- Costs recovery; and
- Other general administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Prior experience in Workers Compensation is essential;
- At least two years left of your degree;
- Strong written and verbal communication experience;
- Excellent organizational skills, including a strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work independently without supervision;
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- A friendly and down-to-earth nature.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY now or contact Katie Stothard on (02) 9641 2469.