|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Multiple opportunity to join a NSW State Government department to assist in clearing a backlog in assessing council referrals and control activity applications for Water Licensing Systems.
- Licensing activities:
- Controlled activity approvals (CAA) applications and extensions
- Approval applications Water Management Act and extensions
- Part 8 Water Act assessments and determinations
- Risk Assessing incoming alleged compliance breaches
- Water Act licences
- Entering CAA and Development Application final documents in record management system (RM8)
You need to have a good environmental background and preference of knowledge of NSW Legislation - Water Management Act 2000. Inputting data into spread sheets is required.
There is some travel required