|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About our client
Our highly respected client has created a newly created role due to the increase in work and so are looking for an Associate with 3-5 years PQE experience in Wills and Estates who is keen to specialise in this area.
Working with a team that is consistently recognised for their work, means you will work with and learn from some of the best in the business and be afforded autonomy and career progression.
Work directly with Partners and their high profile clients doing a range of complex and interesting work which includes but is not limited too; Power of Attorney, Wills, Succession and Estate Planning, Letters of Administration, Probate, Estate Disputes and Family Provision Claims.
- 3-5 Years PQE Wills and Estates experience
- Ability to work autonomously & confidently on complex family provision claims and the handling of Wills
- Personable yet professional approach to building strong client relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded and driven
- A positive outlook and approach to your work/career
About the firm
An in-house gym, weekly drinks, open door policy, mentoring and championing of their staff, results in a positive environment with staff enjoying their work and working together and celebrating the wins! but management understands people have lives outside the office and encourage a balance between career and personal life!
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Sommer Bath 02 9641 2416.