|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
About the role
Our highly respected client has created a new role for a Junior Solicitor (2-3 years PQE) looking to take their Wills and Estates experience and specialise in this area.
Working with a team that is consistently recognised for their work, means you will work with and learn from some of the best in the business.
Work directly with Partners and their high profile clients doing a range of complex and interesting work which includes but is not limited too; Power of Attorney, Wills, Succession and Estate Planning, Letters of Administration, Probate, Estate Disputes and Family Provision Claims.
- 2-3 Years PQE Wills and Estates experience
- Ability to work autonomously & confidently on matters, with direction and guidance from senior members of the team
- Personable yet professional approach to building strong client relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Keen to develop knowledge and skills and build your career
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Sommer Bath 02 9641 2416.