|Posted:||28 days ago|
This large Government agency has an immediate requirement for a Workforce planning consultant. The role is accountable for working to identify and understand workforce planning business needs across the business and develop programs to build improve efficiencies within the organisation.
- Collect organisational data and use it to generate reports on work volume and projected staffing needs. In addition to tactical workforce metrics (Age, tenure), the workforce planner will provide strategic advice to company decision-makers.
- Monitor the organisation’s workforce business strategy to ensure it employs enough workers with the right skills at the right time.
- Develop workforce plans that take a long-range view of an organization's business objectives and existing and future talent needs.
- Developing talent management processes within the organization, from forecasting, succession planning, attraction strategies and career skill development.
- Working with new technologies and systems to improve the current BAU and strategic environment.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Demonstrated experience in workforce modelling planning and analytics
- high-level knowledge of business process management to develop and implement solutions that align and support strategic objectives
- ability to develop business requirement specifications through advanced analytical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills to deliver and implement improved business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven ability to contribute to strategic projects relating to transformation and business re-engineering and deliver quality outcomes within restricted time frames and resource allocations.
- Demonstrated high-level communication, interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply