|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-renowned, market-leading organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Workforce Planning & Reporting Analyst.
Workforce Planning & Reporting Analyst – 12 months - $500 - $600 incl. Super
This role is integral to the Workforce Management Function, using highly analytical and problem solving skills to ensure real time requests, schedules and changes are dealt with, and against daily deliverables.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues
- Real time reporting (performance tracked)
- Identify trends and monitor ques in align to KPI's
- Manage various requests and ensuring correct workload daily
The role will need:
- Strong expertise and background in Workforce Planning
- Strong analytical or statistical skills
- Strong computer literacy / MS suite
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of Telecomms or call centre operations - real time analysis
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please APPLY or contact Suzanne Howe on firstname.lastname@example.org