|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the role
Join a leading, full-service practice and gain exposure to high-calibre clients across a unique range of sectors including but not limited to mining, oil and gas, aviation, transport, construction and TMT.
Reporting directly to Partner, your role will be to advise on a broad range of workplace health and safety matters.
From day one, you will work alongside high-profile clients on interesting and engaging matters. The work is complex and challenging, and you will benefit from unparalleled support and guidance from a highly experienced team and backing of a progressive, tier 1 firm.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of five years post-admission experience from a recognised firm;
- Relevant Workplace experience - Alternatively, candidates with general commercial litigation experience (who have an interest in this area of law) will be considered;
- Technical abilities and be commercially minded;
- A strong academic background and record of achievement;
- A high level of client service is expected as are excellent organisation, written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
- Opportunities to work flexibly;
- Private health cover and access to comprehensive Health & Wellbeing and Learning & Development programs;
- Professional development programs;
- Strategic planning program for business development;
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track;
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org