|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Qualified Actuary – General Insurance
- $150k - $180k + Super
- Australian Organisation - CBD
Are you looking for your next step in the Actuarial space after being qualified? If you are, this Actuary – General Insurance position could be for you…
Our client, a reputable company based in the Sydney CBD is currently recruiting for an Actuary – General Insurance to join their growing Actuarial team.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Department and providing support and leadership to the Actuarial team, at the same time, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. This role also involves assisting with strategy planning, financial planning and project management.
Set in a friendly environment, this company is looking for an individual whom is a qualified actuary and a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work closely with Head of Department
- Providing support to the Actuarial team
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategy planning
- Financial Planning
- Working on Projects/Project Management
Requirements for the role will include:
- Qualified Actuary and Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Min 5 years of General Insurance experience in the same field
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Michelle Tan with your CV to email@example.com ; Quoting “Actuary – General Insurance Sydney CBD”.