|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Qualified Actuary – Life Insurance
- $150k - $180k + Super
- Australian Organisation - CBD
Are you looking for your next step in the Actuarial space after being qualified? If you are, this Actuary – Life Insurance position could be for you…
Our client, a reputable company based in the Sydney CBD is currently recruiting for an Actuary – Life Insurance to join their growing Actuarial team.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Department and providing support and leadership to the Actuarial team, at the same time, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. This role also involves assisting clients with system changes, project management, consulting, business planning and risk management.
Set in a friendly environment, this company is looking for an individual whom is a qualified actuary and a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work closely with Head of Department
- Providing support to the Actuarial team
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting clients with system changes
- Working on projects and providing advice to clients
- Business planning for the company
- Risk Management
Requirements for the role will include:
- Qualified Actuary and Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Min 5-8 years of experience in the Life Insurance industry
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Good technical skills
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Michelle Tan with your CV to email@example.com ; Quoting “Actuary – Life Insurance Sydney CBD”.