An amazing opportunity to work for a growing healthcare provider | Based in the Eastern Suburbs
- Play a key support role in family run business
- Be part of a dedicated & passionate team
- Administration and Customer Service focused
About the Company
This grown, privately owned healthcare provider has an exciting opportunity for a proactive Office Assistant, reporting directly into the Facilities Manager. This pivotal role will offer variety and the opportunity to grow administration and customer service skills. Based in the Eastern suburbs the company offer a supportive and collaborative culture.
About the Role
- Meet and greet all visitors to the facility
- Provide professional and confidential administrative support to the facilities manager
- Support with HR Administration, including onboarding and payroll enquiries
- Communicate and build strong relationships internally
- Screen all incoming calls and be a key stakeholder liaison
- Provide support with event preparation and office facilities
- Process invoices & expenses
- Office management duties including maintaining an efficient filling systems and archiving reports/ papers
The ideal candidate will have
- Demonstrated experience in a similarly high-level administration support role
- Experience in following office procedures and policies
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in providing diary management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships – a caring and positive approach to work and colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be part of a passionate, collaborative and warm community
- Learn from an amazing HR Manager – be supported to group and develop your career
- Close to public transport.
How to Apply
If this role sounds like it would suit you, please click APPLY or contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. All applications will be treated with discretion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.