|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This notable, global organisation, based in the Eastern suburbs has an opening for a competent Administrator to assist them on a short term basis. This is initially a temporary contract working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
- Helping to implement Council policy & following procedures
- General adhoc duties
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- Extensive experience using Pathway, Authority or Tech 1
- Have intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to broaden your experience for a great brand.
Please APPLY today by sending through your resume.